Version 6.1 of the Clinical Practice Protocols manual is now available on our website. The changes to this version include:
- Blood & blood products have been added to the procedure section and removed from the Drug Monographs; timeframe has been changed to 30 min from 24 hours.
- Pandemic protocol has been updated and now includes naso/oro-pharyngeal swabbing
- Refusal of care has been updated; restraints are now within Agitated patients
- Shock protocol now includes vasopressors so shock can be treated as necessary
- Supraglottic airways are now a single procedure, eliminating specific brands