The College is responsible for the protection of the public interest. The Paramedics Act and Regulatory Bylaws set out our responsibilities to regulate and discipline members. Management of this responsibility is one of the most important roles that the College has. In everything we do, the College must ensure that its activities meet the duty of fairness, and the duty of due process, which include the responsibility to ensure procedural fairness and timely action.
- The Paramedics Act, section 4
- Regulatory Bylaws amended May 2, 2019
- Administrative Bylaws revised June 12, 2020
- Understanding Professional Self-Regulation
- What Does It Mean To Be a Self-Governing Regulated Profession?
Hearings conducted by the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics are open to the public.
The following hearings have been scheduled:
- Notice of Hearing for Caitlin Fraser
- Notice of Hearing for Benjamin Tarala
- Notice of Hearing for Derek Johnston
Consensual Complaint Resolution Agreements