SCoP regulates the paramedic profession in Saskatchewan, including Emergency Medical Responders. All Paramedics and EMRs must be licensed practicing members of the College to work in this field.
All licensed members, both practicing and non-practicing, must meet all requirements before renewing their licence by December 1 each year.
Through Your Account Portal, members and potential members can apply for a licence, update profile information, report certifications, skills and CME, apply for licensing exams, renew your licence, and change status.
This section contains information about:
- Getting a licence, including instructions for applicants who are new graduates, licensed in another province (Labour Mobility), trained internationally, or for the Pandemic Emergency Licence
- Licensing exam registration
- Licence renewal
- Reinstatement for members who have let their licence lapse
- Student restricted licences for members licensed at one level but who have completed school at a higher level and are waiting to write the licensing exam
- Licence endorsement for Community Paramedics
- Non-practicing licences for those who are not working but do not want to let their licence lapse
- Restricted licences for those waiting to pass their licensing exam, as well as those who need more time to complete licence renewal
- Change of status, to or from non-practicing, or to change licence levels
- Fees for all of the above